Photo editing is an interesting task, but it can be sometimes boring and repetitive. This is especially true when you want to remove unwanted objects or cut out of products in the commercial shooting. While Photoshop is the most versatile and powerful tool, it can be a bit complicated for many people and takes time to learn how to use it. Amateurs or efficient businesses should look for much simpler options that can save their time and effort. Read on to learn more about three ways to help you cut out background or products from photos automatically.
Overview of Background Eraser
If you are searching for a powerful, automatic tool to remove unwanted objects or make the background transparent, then Bg Eraser is all that you need. It is a great option for beginners. You can start using it for free to save a lot of money and time. More importantly, the tool is completely free to use. Everything can be done in three clicks and you will have high-quality results as the original pictures. Powered by the most innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning, Bg Eraser can get everything done automatically. You can get an impressive image with a white or transparent background. So, for those who want a free and versatile background removal option, Bg Eraser should be one of the first tools to take into consideration
Benefits of using Background Eraser
Below are a few advantages of using Bg Eraser that you should know before deciding to use the tool:
- Based on advanced AI technology and machine learning.
- Complete free for everyone to use.
- Uploaded photos will be completely removed after 1 day to protect your privacy.
- Quick and high-quality results.
- Super simple to use in three steps.
How to cut products out of photos automatically
Follow the instruction below and you will learn how to cut products out of photos with zero clicks.
- Step 1. Upload a photo.
- Step 2. Wait for a while when the system is processing.
- Step 3. Download when the system gets it done.
Overview of Remove Bg and benefits
Another free and simple option to help you remove the photo background is Remove Bg. It is specially designed for both amateur and professional purposes, from developers and car dealerships to marketers and photographers. Similar to Bg Eraser, this tool makes use of powerful artificial intelligence to help you remove any unwanted features in your pictures. There are many plugins and tools available so that you can easily integrate with your computer environments or e-commerce sites. This would improve overall efficiency and speed up your work.
Some benefits of using Remove Bg for background removal that you need to know include:
- Completely free to use for everyone
- The whole process is automatic to save your time and effort
- Compatible with your software workflow thanks to many plugins and tools
- Designed for different purposes and users
- The process can be done quickly in only 5 seconds
- Maintain the original quality of the picture
Overview of Photoshop and benefits
Photoshop is probably one of the first tools that come to our mind when it comes to photo editing. For removing the background, there are many built-in features available to allow for better versatility. But unlike the two apps mentioned above, you have to edit your photo manually in Photoshop. This can be a problem for many amateurs since the learning curve is relatively steep. As for the image quality, you can maintain most of the pixels on the original picture and ensure the perfect results. For all of these reasons, Photoshop can be a good option for photographers and other jobs that require professional editing.
While not everyone can use Photoshop, there are many benefits of using this professional editing tool. These include:
- There is a wide variety of features to meet all of your editing needs
- The final results are high-quality as the original pictures.
- You can immediately use the cut objects or products for further designing on the same file
- Allow you to cut precisely in every pixel
With powerful tools for automatic background removal, your photo editing tasks can be much simpler and more efficient. No matter if you are an amateur who wants to create a postcard for your friend or a professional marketer who wants to create a good-looking product brochure, these tools can cover your needs. Each option has its own pros and cons, so make sure to consider your preferences and requirements to pick the right one.